- Contact us
TOHO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. and Kyoso Mirai Group, as wholesalers that support healthcare, thoroughly pursue the quality of pharmaceutical logistics and help patients who are fighting diseases.
Summary of Reagent Business
TOHO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. is deeply involved in the clinical inspections performed in medical institutions.
These clinical inspections are required for diagnosis and treatment as well as the early detection and prevention of diseases, for people to maintain good health and lead a productive life.
From the perspectives of "prevention," "diagnosis," and "treatment," we assign our specialized reagent staff all over Japan, and provide a wide range of reagents and testing equipment for clinical inspections, in order to meet the wide-ranging needs of our customers.
In addition, we also deal with the "research reagents and analytical equipment" required in cutting-edge research businesses such as genetic engineering, biotechnology, and other life science fields. As a liaison for the remarkably developing area of modern healthcare from basic to clinical, we will continue to contribute to the healthcare industry as well as the development of society.
Main Product Lines
- ・In-vitro diagnostics (clinical reagents)
- ・Analytical equipment for clinical inspections
- ・Laboratory information systems
- ・POCT* related equipment and reagents
- ・Research reagents
- ・Physical and chemical instruments
- POCT (Point of Care Testing) is "real-time testing on-site at the clinical practice" performed close to the patient using simple reagents and equipment. Based on its prompt test results, POCT can provide science-based diagnosis and treatment, and also obtain informed consent, which leads to increasing the level of patients' satisfaction.
- A variety of POCT products have been launched on the market and utilized on-site at medical practices, such as reagents for the detection of influenza and other infecting viruses, or reagents which detect diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and other lifestyle-related diseases. POCT products are also used during the "fingertip self blood sampling" performed in pharmacies as a useful tool for community healthcare.
- In this way, POCT performed near the patients meets a wide range of needs and is becoming more widespread.
- We will strengthen the lineup of reliable POCT-related reagents and equipment to support patient-oriented innovative medical institutions.